March 05, 2004

Me again!

  I'm sitting here listening to the rain fall outside. We are now under a flood watch until midnight. It's pouring right now.
  I'm thinking about mood and exercise. I think they go hand-in-hand. I was reminiscing about a few years ago when I took a kickbox-aerobics class. It was so much FUN! I loved the exercise and it didn't feel like exercise because the instructor made it fun.
  Exercise is a great outlet for frustration, anger, and all other pent up feelings. And, of course, it helps to get you in physical shape. I know that. But guess what? I can't even remember when the last time was that I exercised!
  I do walk to the mailbox most mornings, which is a little piece up the driveway. But I am really contemplating today how much I really should get back into some kind of exercise regimen. I know that it would make me feel better physically, as well as mentally.
  So this will be my personal challenge next week. I believe I will have Robert wake me up early and walk for at least 15 minutes starting out each morning. Even if I only get 3 or 4 days in, that will be much better than nothing! I'll keep you posted on how I do!!