April 01, 2004

It's hard not to start working at 5 a.m. when you've been awake since 3:30, dressed since 3:45, and at Wal-Mart at 4 a.m.

For some odd reason, Eli woke up at 3:30 this morning, his little tummy growling. I had ONE bottle left and no more cans of formula, so I decided to make a run to Wal-Mart at 4 a.m. before Rob left for work. This way, I wouldn't have to drag both kids out later.

So now I'm sipping my second cup of coffee, wondering what to do next. My clothes are on, my hair is brushed, I'm ready to get to work! :)

I have to work on April's issue of Cup of Hope and finish it up. Then I want to work on my novel and I might try to make a couple of cards today, also.

Today kicks off the April Fools challenge. I want to reach my goal. I know I can do it if I just try. I'll post updates throughout the month on it.