October 03, 2005

Secrets

The cats are out of the bag! I have been secretly attending school, totally online, since January. I decided I wanted to show Robert that I have been productive while he's been away, and the best way to do that was to finish something I started many years ago.

Anyway, I purposefully kept this to myself...for several reasons. One of the main reasons was because I needed to prove to myself that I could do this on my own. I don't need recognition or encouragement from others. I needed to prove to myself that this could be done, and that I could finish it for me. Thus, I didn't want any outside influences, so I kept this tidbit of info to myself, only sharing with a few choice people.

I am nearing the end of this amazing journey, so I have begun telling more people what I'm doing. I think I will be done in April, but after that, I plan on going further in my studies. More to come on that in the future.

The second secret I have been keeping mum from Robert. I started back at Weight Watchers a few weeks ago. I didn't want Robert to know though because I wanted to surprise him when he returns home in December. Buuuuuuuuut...I can't keep a secret from my husband. Never have been able to. I ended up telling him Saturday. He was happy for me, and of course supports me in this. I miss my snuggle-bunny! ;)