November 29, 2005

Time off

Happy HolidaysIn light of many things which have happened over the last several days, I'm taking some much needed time off, indefinitely. I have already limited my time on the internet for about a week now.

My blogging will be at a minimum. I will post updates now and again, but I won't blog daily like I've been doing the last couple of years. If you get too bored, just browse through my archives. There's some good stuff there. ;)

Robert will be home from Iraq in a few weeks. This has been a long, stressful year and I have much to do in the coming weeks before his homecoming. I know you will understand, and I look forward to posting updates and photos in a couple of months.

I will respond to all comments left here, so feel free to drop me a line or two.

Until we meet again, be blessed and have a wonderful holiday. Celebrate with your family and friends and make the most of every moment together.