This morning I’m sitting here thinking about all the things I need to do and all the things I want to do this week. The last few weeks have been especially interesting around here—mostly because I have been struggling to find balance in my life amidst a lot of stress. I have totally disregarded schedules and planning and I think that is only contributing to my stress levels. I like order. I like schedules. I like knowing what’s going to happen and when.
So I want to create a tentative agenda for myself for this week. I think it will make me feel better. I’m going to do this in two ways. First, I’m going to jot a quick list of tasks. Then I’m going to plug these into my calendar. I don’t know if this will work or not, but I’m going to find out! :)
Quick List
- Housework (cleaning, laundry, etc.)—Monday
- Study
- Sunday School lesson for next week
- bible study
- Woman After God’s Own Heart
- Writing
- catch up on last week’s stuff
- start outlining article for magazine
- book
- Go through closets & toys for donation box
- Finances
- budget for October
- Christmas
- pay kids’ lunch money @ school
- Read
- WAGOH (#2 above)
- fiction
- School
- Call to finalize withdrawal process
- take care of financial aid stuff
- check up on misc. stuff
- check in with advisor for next steps
I have a lot more than this I want to accomplish, but I am going to continue this list offline after I get started on the housework this morning.
What’s on your agenda this week?
