May 18, 2005

End of school



I threw Emily a little surprise birthday party at school today. Her birthday is actually next Tuesday, but she's been patiently waiting all year for a party. I didn't have the heart to tell her she wouldn't be in school then. Thankfully, Mrs. Debbie agreed to have a party today.

All the kids were in fine form, as you can see. They were a wild little bunch of rascals. But they were very sweet, and enjoyed the treats. They gathered together for one last photo before I put my camera away. This picture is my favorite.

I still can't believe my BABY is fixing to be six! Were does the time go? She has matured so much this school year. I am amazed when I think about how far she has grown (mentally).

Mrs. Debbie is a cherished teacher in my heart. Somehow, she managed to skip out of all my photos.

We love you, Mrs. Debbie! Thank you so much for the wonderful school year!