July 10, 2005

Thank You, Jesus!

Tonight I am sitting here thinking about all the things Jesus does for me. He lifts me up when my spirit is sad. He gives me wings to sore above the clouds of sorrow. He gives me hope when it seems like everything is crumbling around me.

He comforts me and takes me into His loving arms when I need grace. He is my loving Father. He knows all and sees all, yet loves me anyway. He died for me--for ME--so that I could be saved. Oh what a blessed Savior is He!

He knows my heartache. He feels my pain. He brings rest and peace to a wearied mind and heart. His love is everlasting. It never ends; it never fails.

Blessed be the name of the Lord, Jesus, forever! His mercy is everlasting. His grace and goodness abound.

Long were the days of my sorrow. Tears seared my face until His nail-scarred hands wiped them dry.

He suffered for me. He took stripes upon his back so that I could receive healing from all infirmity. My gentle, loving Savior bore it all for me. Sweet Jesus, You are my King!

Thank You, Jesus. Thank You for everything. Thank You for caring so much for me, even when I didn't care for myself. Thank You for loving me, even when I didn't love myself. Thank You for giving me life and freedom and liberty in the spirit.

Thank You, Jesus!!