January 01, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

I'm ringing in the new year in a new home. The first few days were hectic and very emotional, but we are beginning to settle in and I think things are going to be just fine.

I have been so busy with the move that I've had very little time to reflect on 2008. Today was sort of a lazy, quiet day, though, and I've had plenty of thinking time on my hands. 2008 was very much a year of inner personal transformation for me. I have a feeling that some people might begin to think of me as turning into a very-not-nice person in the coming months. Truth is, I'm learning how to say no and stand up for me. It is what it is. :)

I'm looking forward to this year. There will be a lot of changes happening in my life in the coming 3-4 months. I'm actually looking forward to meeting them with a strong back and firm stance. And that's all I have to say about that for now. :)

Hello 2009...may this be a happy, healthy, productive, and prosperous year for us all!