October 15, 2004

Busy as a bee

"If you did not look after today's business then you might as well forget about tomorrow."
- Isaac Mophatlane


I didn't realize that I neglected my blog all week! And bless your wonderful heart if you have clicked back each day, waiting for something new. I do apologize.

So what have I been so busy doing, you ask? Working on Mother Devoted, my newest venture. I am gathering resources, building a website, collecting information, going through some terrific submissions. Mother Devoted launches January 2005, and the time is drawing near!

I have also been busy working on other websites. It seems sometimes like there aren't enough hours in one day!

The last thing I will share with you today is that I have begun charting a new course with a coach. With Lynn's perception and nudges, I am beginning to live my life for ME once again. It's been WAY too long!! If you are seeking improvement in a certain area of your life, give Lynn a try. You get a complimentary call, which is DEFINITELY worth your time! There are absolutely no strings attached. But I think you will be happily surprised at what you will get out of a free 30-minute conversation! When you email Lynn to make an appointment for your complimentary call, tell her that "Hope Wilbanks" sent you!