I love my Honey Bunny. I truly do. And because I miss him so much, I decided that I would blog about him tonight while I'm sitting here dreaming of him. If reading sappy lovey-lovey things bores you, then feel free to yawn your way to another blog. ;)
What do I love about him?
- He's kind.
- He's funny.
- He's silly.
- He's caring.
- He's compassionate.
- He supports me unconditionally.
- He "gets" me.
(My list goes on for miles.)
How did we meet?
- At church.
- The first time I met him, I thought he was the goofiest person I'd ever met.
- I told a friend that if Robert were the last man alive on the face of the earth, I would never marry him. (Boy, did I ever EAT those words!) ;)
Did I say, "YES!" immediately when he asked me to marry him?
- He asked many times.
- I was afraid to say, "YES!"
- He didn't give up.
When did he first ask me out on a date?
- At our church Christmas banquet.
- My friends conspired
to help meagainst me and "accidentally" seated us beside each other.
- He came up to me afterwards and asked me out.
- I responded in the only way I knew how (smart-aleky) and said, "Noooooo, Robert!"
- I was joking.
- He thought I was serious.
- He just said, "Okay," and walked off.
So how did we end up together?
- I had to suck it up and work up my nerve to call him and tell him that I really did want to go out with him.
- He gladly asked me out again.
- The rest is history.
Sometimes I forget what my life was like before I met Robert. And sometimes I can't imagine what my life would be like if I never had met him.
If I searched the whole over, far and wide, I would NEVER find another man who would be so wonderful to me. It's amazing to know that I am blessed with a best friend and husband, wrapped all up in one sweet package.
He's my Honey Bunny and I wuv him!