October 11, 2004

Changes

As you can see, I have changed things again. I was not happy using the other interface, so I'm back to Blogger. I saved the most important files from the other program I was using. Everything has been deleted in order for me to publish, using this same url. Otherwise, I would have to change links again, and I don't want to do that.

I will customize the look here, but for now that is not at the top of my to-do list. I'll get around to it when I have extra time.

In other news...

Website Design by Hope
I now have three website design accounts! Business is slowly building. How exciting! If you need a website but don't have the "know how" or don't want to do it on your own, EMAIL ME with your full name, email address and telephone number and I will call you and give you a FREE quote. No strings attached, of course.

Cup of Hope
If you haven't ordered your copy of the Premier Issue of Cup of Hope, you don't know what you're missing! There are still a few copies available, so hurry and order one now! Only $2.00 per copy! I pay for the shipping. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

I am also in the final stages of binding my new Cup of Hope zine. Just wait until you see it!!! It is small enough to carry around in your pocket or purse and filled with lots of inspiration and encouragement! I can't wait to get those to you!

If you still haven't signed up for my FREE Cup of Hope e-zine, you are truly missing out! Here's what subscribers are saying...

  • "Wonderful, wonderful. Thank you Hope for your gentle reminders that stir up goodness and great ideas of the way we should be! God Bless ya! Good work!" - Cindy Irish - http://www.itsmysite.com/beeskneezcom/


  • "Just wanted to say I enjoyed the latest Cup of Hope." - Audra Silva - http://writingmom.bravejournal.com/


  • "Your mention of plucking fresh fruit was heartwarming. As kids, we had peach trees from which we could pick and eat the fresh fruit. And those peaches were wonderful! But every now and then, we'd find a worm inside what we thought was a good peach, and we'd have to pick another instead. The rotten ones were tossed to the animals. Thanks for bringing back for me such a warm memory. And for another great lesson to consider." -- Dar Arechederra