November 17, 2008

Cup of Hope now available in paperback!

fc2_tn I took the plunge last week and decided to self-publish Cup of Hope, Reflections from my heart. It is available in paperback and e-book formats through Lulu. Here's a brief excerpt:

"The word of God is our bread of life. I have learned the times I feel weakest are when I’ve neglected my daily prayer and bible study. Just as we need nourishment for our physical bodies, we also need nourishment for our spirit. Not only does the bible feed our souls, but it is our roadmap, our guidebook that shows us the way to walk. It provides direction when we don’t know if we should turn left or right. It gives us power to..."

Click here to order your copy

P.S. If you enjoy purchase this book and enjoy reading it, please consider taking a few minutes to rate and review Cup of Hope on Lulu.com. Or come back and leave your review in the comments here. Thanks!