October 08, 2005

Changes...again!

I have been working on a top-secret mission. Well, okay...it wasn't really top-secret. I am revamping my entire website. Ah, yes, I hear all the sighs and sarcastic rolling of eyes out there. I know, I know. Why, you ask? Well, sit back and I'll tell you why.

The answer is simple, really. For a long time, I've felt as though my personal website contained a whole lotta nothing. There, I said it. Plain and simple. And to be quite frank with you, it was actually a reflection of me. A whole lotta nothing going on.

So I got to thinking. And I thought, 'Self, what should we do?' And you do you know myself said? She looked me square in the eye and said, "You should get serious!" So that's what I'm doing.

My revamped website will reflect my writing ambitions. I once heard that if you want to be successful, think successfully. I've also heard you are what you think. Oh yeah, same thing. Okay, well anyway! You get my drift.

I am so thrilled about the new look, new layout, new logo, new everything. I can't wait until you see it. Oh yeah, I will be redirecting my blog to the home page, so if you link to me, you can go ahead and change your link to http://www.hopewilbanks.com/ since this is where my blog will be located in the very near future.

I honestly believe that I am moving forward in my life, mostly personally. I have been through a tremendous amount of stress and pressure throughout this year. BUT I have persevered through these difficult times as well. I have/am accomplishing something that I never thought I would--I'm finishing a course I started several years ago! I should be done in April 2006, which works out perfectly since Robert will be back then.

While I have experienced many more valleys than peaks this year, I count it all for joy. Without the pressure of living alone and raising two children alone and the stress and worry about Robert being in Iraq, I would probably have never realized my own inner strength. Day by day, step by step, I have rediscovered me, and that is nothing short of wonderful and amazing, in my book.

So....! Stay tuned, keep watching and don't forget to bookmark if you haven't already. I think you'll like the new look and feel, too.