December 11, 2004

Busy Bee

Things have been so crazy around here that I haven't found time to blog. So I'm taking that moment now. My blogging may be scarce the next couple of weeks. But then, I'm sure you will probably be a busy little bee, too!

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I have a ton of books to be read that have been multiplying like rabbits. I have been making time for myself each day for reading. Great relaxing time!

I'm also thinking of introducing my daughter, Emily, to journaling very soon. She's very creative and has always loved to write and draw. I'll take her shopping for her own special journal, then explain to her what a "journal" is. Then I think it would be wonderful for us to journal together every evening after Elijah goes to bed. That would be our own special time together. I think she would love it, and I know I would!