August 11, 2005

I'm Still Kickin'!

I have been so busy this week that I just realized I forgot to blog!

This was Emily's first week back to school--a new school. She seems to be adjusting well. I think next week she will be more relaxed and it will start to get easier. It's hard to make a transition like that, when you've already gone through as many changes as the poor child has seen in the past year.

On other fronts, you should see my desk. Oh, wait...no, I'm glad you can't see my desk. It's a mess! Folders, papers, notepads, school books--it's just one big mass confusion. I think my first order of business this morning is to clean my desk. I need a clean slate before I start working today!

Speaking of school, it is going well. I am in my third quarter now. I am enjoying the three classes I'm taking this time around. That always makes it easier. I look forward to the diploma I will receive in a few months. It will have been well-earned!

It certainly has been quiet in Comment Land lately. What are you up to? What's going on at your end of the woods?