- Humor boosts your immune system, is conductive to each healing process and is a great method for reducing stress and relaxing.
- Slow, steady, deep breaths will promote relaxation and is a great stress reducer.
- Clean your house
- While doing your chores, imagine you are cleaning out the negative things in your life, working out your problems, and scrubbing away your frustrations.
- Give someone a gift
- One of the greatest gifts you can give someone is the gift of listening. No interrupting. No interjections. Just listen.
- Exhort a friend
- Know someone who is having a difficult time managing to keep a positive outlook on life? Encourage them! Cheer them on.
- Enliven a quiet room
- Tell a joke. Make a funny face. Throw some life into the atmosphere!
- Trust yourself
- One of the most powerful assets a woman can harness is the ability to trust her own instincts. It allows her to become more aware of herself, as well as others around her.
- A routine of regular exercise has been proven to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Revolutionize Yourself
- Make radical changes in your eating habits, thought processes or diseasing habits.
- Harboring resentment and grievances toward someone is toxic and consumes your peace of mind. Experience your feelings, then release them. Forgiveness is for you--not the other person.
This is important
Self Help Magazine
Yahoo Healthy Living
Exercise and Mental Health
The Gift of Forgiveness
Guilt and Resentment