April 01, 2005

In The Word

It never ceases to amaze me how much power is in the Word of God. Inside the treasure chest I find answers to all my questions.

When I am weary-minded, I pick up my sword and open it to receive rest and energy.

If I stumble and fall, I read stories of amazing men and women of God, who were human in their walk with God and made mistakes, too, yet found forgiveness in God.

And when I am in the mood for something good to read, I turn through the pages and find account after account of mind-boggling, faith-building stories that are so much better to spend my time reading than any fiction novel!

Have you read your Bible today?


"God's Word is better than a diamond, better than a diamond set in emeralds. You'll like it better than strawberries in spring, better than red, ripe strawberries."
- Psalms 19:10 (The Message)