April 18, 2005

More Inspiration

Since the Cup of Hope website launched, I have received many praises, of which I am grateful for. I must say, though, that it is only by the grace of God that I am able to do what I do. Today I wanted to say a special, "Thank You, Jesus!" for all that He does for me. Sometimes we forget to count our blessings. I don't ever want to be found unthankful!

I added something new and special to the Cup of Hope website over the weekend. They are called "Sip of Inspiration Cards." They are small cards with an encouraging quote, scripture or thought on them. I made them at small sizes so you can print them out and have them handy throughout the day wherever you go. You can even print one out and give it as a gift to someone who might be in need of a little encouragement. And even better--they're FREE! Click here to get your Sip of Inspiration Card!