March 27, 2004

Blogging Forward


Today I'm taking an "artist's DAY." :) This day is going to be all about me doing what I love to do. I don't know yet whether I will write, paint, draw, color, take pictures, or WHAT. But I am going to let this day lead me where it will.

That being said, I thought I would share some of my favorite blog finds from this week. I enjoy reading many blogs daily. I don't post links at random here when I share. I choose the "best of the best" -- in my opinion, of course. :) If you enjoy these posts, consider leaving these ladies a comment and tell them so! :) Enjoy!

Keri Smith blogged on Tuesday about MOMA.
Angela Klocke posted this picture Monday.
Linda Sherwood shares a funny conversation she and her son had.
Kelly Gibbons painted a cute cartoon.
Julie Moos completed an assignment given to her by her son, Colter.

Have a wonderful weekend!