March 17, 2004


  I just realized that I didn't post here yesterday. Actually, I was busy most of the day with other things.
  Elijah had to go for his 4 month shots. He did good until the third one, then he really cried. It broke my heart. I dread next Monday. Emily has to go for her last shot so she can start school this year. I think I'm going to bring her to school first to register her. Maybe that will keep her excited and make the shot not seem so bad. :)
  I had a large amount of quiet, "me" time yesterday, so I painted. I had a blast! You can see what I did here. I'm hoping to paint more this afternoon while the kids nap.
  I hope you are having a terrific week! If you work outside your home, you're half-way through the week, so hang in there! The weekend will be here before you know it.
  If you are a daily (or almost daily) reader of any of my blogs, drop me a line and let me know what you think about my website and/or my writing. I know I have a large readership, but you people sure stay quiet! LOL I'd love to hear from you.