March 31, 2004

Too Big

Hehehe I exercised this morning. Why am I laughing? You would be too, if you'd seen me. I'm so out of shape that it isn't funny.

Yesterday I joined Aprils Fools. It is a novel challenge, similar to Nanowrimo. I signed up for Nanowrimo last November. But between my pregnancy problems, then having Eli, I just wasn't able to do it. I'm hoping for better results with April Fools challenge.

My work-in-progress (hereafter refered to as "WIP"), will probably fit into the romance genre. I don't really have a title for it yet, but my "working title", which is just what I have the file saved as so I can remember where it's at, is, "Dark Clouds."

This WIP was inspired by Angela's photos. She is a terrific photographer. If you've never visited her photo blog, check out some of the nature, outdoors (water, trees), buildings, and floral photographs she's shot. There's a wealth of excellent photos to view in her archives. If you are looking to commission a photographer, Angela's your gal!

Well, I'm off for now. Gotta finish up my web pages so I can upload my new look to the rest of my server. :) Just have a few more to do then I'll be ready! Have a great day!