April 17, 2004

Spilled Milk

My computer bombed out yesterday. Yep, lost everything........files, addresses, pictures........EVERYTHING. Talk about wanting to sit down and CRY! But crying won't bring it all back, so I just have to start over again. :) Thank God all my writing files are saved on my laptop!!!!!

This has been a full week. I can't believe it's already Friday. Looks like it's going to be a full weekend, too.

Since I haven't posted much all week, I thought today, just for fun, I'll create a sentence, using the Word Of The Day that I receive in my inbox daily. :) See if YOU can make a sentence with this one!


cock-a-hoop \kah-kuh-HOOP\ adjective

*1 : triumphantly boastful : exulting
2 : awry


I'm cock-a-hooping because my writing files are safe in my laptop.

Toodles! Have a wonderful Friday!