February 14, 2004

Home Stretch

  Only one more day unti Robert returns home! Emily and I are counting the hours. The last couple of days have been very rough for her. She's a "Daddy's Girl" in a MAJOR way! We'll all be glad when he's home.

  This morning I am doing some research for my future columns at Sacred Intimacy. I love digging into scripture. It is a well of information that never runs dry. There is always something new and profound to discover each time I read and study.

  I am looking forward to church tomorrow. It's been two weeks since we've been. The children have both been sick, one after the other.

  For all you lovebirds--Happy Valentine's Day! My sweetheart can't be with me today, but he is definitely on my mind! If you're with the one you love, give them a big hug and kiss and let them know just how much you adore them!!