February 20, 2004


  We got two new "toys" this week. The first arrived on Wednesday--a DSL modem. I can't believe how much faster the connection is. Technology is amazing. Emily is hogging the computer now because she can play Barbie online. We tried before, but the connection was so "burpy" that it wasn't any fun. Which leads me to "my" next new thing this week.
  Robert got me a laptop!!! I've been wanting one for years, but could never justify it. But we found one online very cheap, practically brand new, with all the "trimmings" so we got it. I'm thinking now it's a good thing since Em's being a "piggy" on the computer. :)
  Have lots to do today, and am in one of those moods where I don't want to do it. That tells me that the things I don't want to do are very important, so I must push my hard to work diligently today. This is a new discovery about myself. For some reason I never noticed that before. Every time I reach a point that I know there is something important that "has" to be done, I tend to procrastinate until the very last minute. Gotta stop that now!!
  If you haven't visited my new blog yet, Treasures of My Heart, I invite you to do that today. I entered the Photo Friday challenge today. Go check it out!
  For those of you who sign off for the weekend, I wish you well and hope you have an enjoyable weekend. See you next week! To my friend (who know who you are), if you read this entry, I wish you and your family a safe and fun trip this weekend, and I'll see you when you get back home. To my family, I love you!
  Have a great weekend!!