February 24, 2004

This and That

  Have you ever had one of those days where you have a black cloud hanging over your head all day, but didn't really know why? Yesterday was like that for me. I wasn't upset or anything. I just felt "bleh" all day.
  It was cloudy all day yesterday, and now it's raining. I think it rained all night. I love rainy days! Rain makes me feel warm and cozy.
  I'm thinking a lot about attitude and perception again this morning. It's so easy to jump to conclusions, assume the worst, or be judgemental. But how often do I take the time to ask questions to learn the truth? I think that's a good policy that everyone could practice.
  I won't be updating the Cup of Hope blog this week. I have a lot of work to do finishing up the first issue of the e-zine. So I've made that top priority this week. I will do my best, however, to blog here daily as I normally do.
  That's it for today. Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday! For those of you in the work-world, it's almost "hump day!" To all you SAHM, do something special for YOU today--you deserve it!!