Here's my reading list, just from books that are on my desk (this doesn't count all the unread ones hanging out on my bookcase):
- Double Vision by Randy Ingermanson
- Footsteps by DiAnn Mills
- What a Girl Wants by Kristen Billerbeck
- Private Justice by Terri Blackstock
- Shadow of Doubt by Terri Blackstock
- Getting Into Character by Brandilyn Collins
- Becoming a Woman of Beauty & Strength by Elizabeth George
- Life Principles from the Women of the Bible (Book Two) by various authors
And this, my friends, is only what's sitting on my desk. I have much, more more waiting on the bookcase to be read. And I still want more books. LOL!
What's on your reading list?